Thank you for your interest in working at one of the UK’s most exciting and dynamic English language schools!
KSE is looking for dynamic Activity Leaders to help run its busy programme of afternoon, evening and weekend activities and group arrivals and departures.
Could you sing on a Karaoke evening, give a guided tour of London or Canterbury, organise a beach barbecue, run a volleyball match, host a quiz night, take a group bowling, lead a barn dance, dance on a stage and offer a warm and friendly welcome to a group arriving in Broadstairs at the end of a long journey? If so you could be the person we’re looking for.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Leading excursions to London, Canterbury and other destinations
· Organising sports afternoons
· Encouraging students to play a full part in all activities
· Ensuring the safety of students on activities
· Assisting at group arrivals and departures
· Supervising students in the town centre at lunchtimes
· Helping students cross busy roads on their way to school
It’s a very varied workload!
Qualifications and Skills
We’ll provide plenty of on-the-job training. You need to be responsible, interested in meeting people and not afraid of a challenge.
The wellbeing of our students is paramount: all successful applicants will need an enhanced DBS certificate and will undergo safeguarding training.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible working hours