What KSE can offer Group Leaders
- Prompt, efficient and friendly help when organising a group
- An information pack containing KSE brochures, posters and video
- 1 free leader’s place for every 15 students in the group, including host family or residential accommodation
- And – a free place on a leaders’/teachers’ course
KSE is able to offer group leaders advice on the best means of travel.
- Book transfers from airports, seaports and railway stations to the school
- Make ferry bookings at special groups rates
- Arrange return journeys to and from your town by coach
We also offer special reductions for groups using their own coaches for activities and trips
We’ll come and teach for you
Did you know that we have also, over the last 30 years or so, been offering group courses where our teaching team comes to you – our ‘English week’ course?
Short English courses for professional people, students and people who want to improve their English for social purposes.
For learners aged 21 years and over.
Action-packed short courses for teenagers. Lively, involving classes, a full activity programme and a vibrant international atmosphere.
For learners aged 12-20 years.
Practical and stimulating courses for practising or trainee teachers. How do we make our classes more involving or stimulate real communication in the classroom? Where do we find authentic materials for our lessons? These are just some of the questions our trainers will explore with you.
Suitable for English language teachers or teachers of other subjects who use English in the classroom.