Qingyuan Cambridge Language Training School, a licensed educational facility, has 12-month full-time positions for Native English speakers starting Aug 2018.
QYCLTS is located in Qingyuan, a medium sized city located near mountains and within easy access of the countryside with an abundance of trees and flowers.
Qingyuan is approximately one hour northwest of Guangzhou – capital of Southern China’s Guangdong Province – by car and twenty minutes by express train. Proximity to Guangzhou ensures ready access to one of China’s major metropolitan areas for residents of Qingyuan who can enjoy a relaxed, pollution-free environment in which to work and live.
QYCLTS has two branches in other cities: Yingde and Shaoguan. Both cities offer an environment similar to that of Qingyuan.
A teaching post at QYCLTS could be your opportunity to become acquainted with the culture and people of China.
We are seeking:
- Native English speakers from Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand，South Africa, USA, and Ireland
- University degree
- TEFL / TESL certification preferred
- Experience preferred but not required
- Successful applicant will be reliable, responsible, flexible & friendly
We are offering
- RMB 8000-12000 per calendar month (salary + performance bonus)
- Maximum workload of 25 -30 teaching hours per week
- Additional hours paid at the rate of CNY 100.00+ per hour
- Ability to have remuneration converted to foreign currency
- Issuance of Chinese work permit and visa
- Fully furnished, conveniently located apartment provided at no cost
- Paid holiday
Please note that young learner (4-16 year olds) instruction is a major component of these positions.
For more information and photos of the school and city, please check out the school’s website: http://www.qycambridge.com
Or contact KSE by using the form below and we will get back to you: